Speak to attorneys in South Africa about claiming against the Road Accident Fund after being involved in a motor vehicle accident. The Road Accident Fund is in place to ensure compensation for a victim’s losses and injuries in the event that the driver responsible for the accident is unable to. The Road Accident Fund is funded by levies on our fuel prices and acts as a public insurance cover available to all.

Who is eligible to claim against the Road Accident Fund?

Anyone who has suffered injury and loss in a road accident caused by a negligent driver can claim. This applies to any accident that occurred on a South African road, be it the N2 or a side street in the suburbs. Anyone involved in or affected by the accident can claim. This means that if you lost a family member to a car accident, you can claim for losses to your household income, for example. Minors are also eligible to claim against the Road Accident Fund. If you were solely responsible for the accident, you are not able to claim, but if you were only partially responsible, you are eligible to claim for a reduced payout.

Road Accident Fund claims

A car accident is usually a painful and traumatic experience, and dealing with the after-effects even more so. To lessen the stressful responsibilities of reporting damages, claiming and all associated legal matters, Paul du Plessis Attorneys are available. Contact Paul du Plessis Attorneys if you want expert legal advice and support in your time of need. They can help with RAF claim forms as well as any and all legal matters pertaining to your accident. After eighteen years of experience with road accident and personal injury victims, their goal is to ensure you are properly compensated for your losses so that you can rebuild your life as quickly and easily as possible.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Contact Us
Block 2, Lombardy Business Park Cnr Cole
& Graham Rds Lombardy Pretoria
Mondays - Thursdays 08h00-16h00
Friday 08h00-13h00

Contact Form
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
© 2020 Paul du Plessis Attorneys All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | Articles | Legal help by Right Click Media