If you have been seriously injured in a car accident, you can claim against the South African Road Accident Fund. The Road Accident Fund, or RAF, is a form of public insurance put in place to protect both the injured party and the driver or owner of the vehicle that caused the accident. If the responsible party is unable to pay for the expenses you are claiming for, the RAF ensures you are still compensated.

Who can help me with legal advice following a car accident?

For assistance with RAF claims or legal actions for road accidents, contact Paul du Plessis Attorneys. They have over 18 years of experience in dealing with Road Accident Fund claims and personal injury claims. They dedicate themselves to comprehensive legal support and aim to help you recover and rebuild your life as easily and quickly as possible. If you have been a victim of a road accident, Paul du Plessis Attorneys provide expert legal advice at a fair price.

Road Accident Fund in South Africa

No matter what the details of the accident involve, if it occurred on a South African road then Paul du Plessis Attorneys can help you. They assist with claims in all jurisdictions for clients all over the country. Paul du Plessis Attorneys will handle the legal work for you, from submitting the claim and issuing the summons to arranging the compensation. They work on a no win – no fee basis; if your claims are dismissed, you are not left hung out to dry with legal expenses you cannot pay. Their open file policy means you are kept up-to-date with your case and you can check in with them whenever you like. You know your claim is receiving the best possible attention when Paul du Plessis Attorneys are on the case.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Contact Us
Block 2, Lombardy Business Park Cnr Cole
& Graham Rds Lombardy Pretoria
Mondays - Thursdays 08h00-16h00
Friday 08h00-13h00

Contact Form
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
© 2019 Paul du Plessis Attorneys All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | Articles | Legal help by Right Click Media